- Novel list
- Gender Bender
- Martial Arts
- School Life
- Shounen Ai
- Slice of Life
- Urban Life
You Are My Rare Passion
You Are My Rare Passion
0.0 / 5 ( 0 votes )
Ye Beibei was unprepared for a while, and she married Young Master Gu who was sitting in a wheelchair.
I thought that from then on, I would have lived a career as a wealthy man, rich and free, but I never knew I was enslaved every day to become a nanny.
Ye Beibei beat the table: Liar, I want a divorce!
Young Master Gu pushed a cute baby to his front: You still want to get a divorce even when we already have a child? Wife, you wake up!
“…” Ye Beibei looked at a cute baby, who was exactly like her, with a confused expression.
Who can tell her when she gave birth! ?
- Description from MTL
- Chapter 1 God-given fate
- Chapter 2 Windy man in a wheelchair
- Chapter 3 That being the case, don't blame her for paying back
- Chapter 4 Five years ago, you suddenly stuffed my child, where is it
- Chapter 5 If Beibei is lost, you will wait for my brother to pick you up
- Chapter 6 Genius children's sapling
- Chapter 7 beg for mercy
- Chapter 8 Go back to face!
- Chapter 9 Fate is wonderful!
- Chapter 10 Why does this sound like taking her advantage?
- Chapter 11 She doesn't think it will be more face to fight for father
- Chapter 12 A good life is worse than a good destiny
- Chapter 13 I tell you, your real life experience
- Chapter 14 I agree to pretend to be husband and wife with you, but I have an order
- Chapter 15 She is sick
- Chapter 16 crisis
- Chapter 17 You nonsense
- Chapter 18 Who changed her chocolate and wanted to buy her
- Chapter 19 Master, the Jiang family is here
- Chapter 20 Guess what their expressions would be?
- Chapter 21 So... Gu Jun is about to die of illness, not
- Chapter 22 President Jiang gave birth to a good daughter, Vanves!
- Chapter 23 After thinking about this, how could Ye Xingbei still make
- Chapter 24 Good abacus
- Chapter 25 It seems...you are not my biological mother, right?
- Chapter 26 Mom... how do you hit me?
- Chapter 27 Blame me if you want
- Chapter 28 Is Xiaoshu actually Gu Junzhu's son?
- Chapter 29 But how dare she tell Ye Xingbei about this kind of thing?
- Chapter 30 That child back then was indeed the kind of Gu Jun chase
- Chapter 31 Isn't that just a mess?
- Chapter 32 Is their retribution coming?
- Chapter 33 Do you really mind it?
- Chapter 34 Wife, stop making trouble
- Chapter 35 You little villain
- Chapter 36 I always feel that Wu Ye Gu is cursing others.
- Chapter 37 When did Gu Junzhu become his sapling?
- Chapter 38 Suddenly an inexplicable stirring emotion swept him
- Chapter 39 Dad, can you climb the building with bare hands?
- Chapter 40 Ye Yiyang, aren’t you a genius child?